Powered by the CorePro API Platform
Welcome to the official CorePro API documentation. This is a living document and is subject to change over time.
The CorePro API gives developers the ability to incorporate real FDIC insured savings and/or checking accounts into their applications.
Copyright © 2018 corepro.io
CorePro is a bank core, and consists of various access points:
- RESTful API : Customer-level functionality
- Web Application : Administrative-level functionality
- ACH : NACHA file processing
- SFTP files : Mass data exports (or imports)
- ISO-8583 integration : Debit Cards
- AMQP : Realtime Events Why not webhooks?
Primary responsibilities of CorePro include:
- Be the System of Record for all information necessary to on-board and maintain customers, accounts and balances, and related transactions.
- Provide all bank documents (aka disclosures) required for regulatory purposes.
- Generate all statements (monthly, 1099-INT, etc) required for regulatory purposes.
- Accrue and pay interest, if needed
- Provide a user interface for employees to do administrative functions against said data.
- Create all reports necessary for servicing said data.
- Export data in a timely fashion to allow the Bank of Record to do its own data processing, if needed.
- Minimize the risk of fraud, hacking, and other nefarious practices.
Primary responsibilities of code that uses CorePro include:
- Maintain user login credentials
- Messaging users -- CorePro simply emits events which your code can use as a basis for notifications)
- Creating an end-user UI that adheres to your banking partner's restrictions, if any
- Accessing CorePro from middleware only -- end-user devices are not supported due to the API's IP address whitelisting requirement