CorePro is continually enhanced and improved. Please check here periodically for any changes.
Next Maintenance Window:
- api.corepro.io : No maintenance window is scheduled at this time.
- sandbox-api.corepro.io : No maintenance window is scheduled at this time.
2018-03-25 : Maintenance Release
- Added notes to all routes ending with
/getByEmailwhich now returns 400 (Bad Request) when an invalid identifier (id, tag, or emailAddress) is provided. Previous behavior was returning a 200 (OK) with a null or missing data property.
- Added notes to all routes that return card objects which now return with the corresponding accounts array properly filled. Previous behavior would return an empty array. Routes include:
- Added a note to the
lastModifiedDateproperty now updates when a card is locked or unlocked.
- Added a note to
cardNumberMaskedwhich states that prior to a card being verified, the
cardNumberMaskedproperty will now return as all astricks (*) instead of null.
- Added a note to card object which states if a card is currently in
ReissuePendingVerificationstatus when reissuing a card in the sandbox, the new status displays as
ReissuePendingVerification. Otherwise, the new status displays as
2017-08-20 : Maintenance Release
- Added this public key for encrypting certain values in the API (for example, card PIN)
- Added new property
publicKeyAlgorithmsto the program object. Contains language-specific details of public key encryption used for PIN-related items.
- Added encryption details to the
newPinpropery of the card object.
- Fixed formatting issue that occurred in some date properties which did not respect the exact formatting detailed in the documentation. Specifically: fractional seconds were sometimes not present, sometimes out to 7 digits. Should always be 3 digits for maximum cross-language compatibility.
- Updated dependent dlls to latest version for security reasons
- Added the
masterIdproperty to the transaction object for associating related transactions
- Fixed definition of
accountNumberon the externalaccount object to match NACHA standards (changed length from 15 to 17)
2017-05-25 : Maintenance Release
- Deprecated /card/lostOrStolen. Please use the replacement /card/hotlist
SYSto better describe reality of the type of lock placed on a card.
- Added verbiage for
card.lockReasonTypeCodeon the /card/unlock route
- Added /card/reissue route
2017-03-08 : Maintenance Release
- Added new
typeCodevalues to transaction object specific to Debit Card
eventTypeIdvalues to event notification section specific to Debit Card
descriptionproperty to transfer object
nachaDescriptionproperty from transfer and transaction objects
- Added debit card information to FAQ
- Admin Console expanded to include more debit card functionality
2017-01-03 : Introducing Debit Cards
accessTypeCodeto customer object
lastModifiedDateto the account, customer, externalAccount, and customerBeneficiary objects
balanceLastModifiedDateto the account object
- Added card object
- Added /card/initiate route
- Added /card/verify route
- Added /card/addAccount route
- Added /card/removeAccount route
- Added /card/archive route
- Added /card/get route
- Added /card/getByTag route
- Added /card/list route
- Added /card/lock route
- Added /card/unlock route
- Added /card/lostOrStolen route
- Added /card/resetPin route
2016-08-01 : Introducing Joint Accounts
- Added accountAccess object definition
accessTypeCodeand related properties to account object
- Added /account/listAccess route for listing access types for all customers on an existing account
- Added /account/editAccess route for editing a customer's access type on an existing account
- Added Recipes section to documentation
- Clarified identity verification workflows for creating a customer object
2016-06-19 : Tag Performance, More Masks
- Greatly improved performance for /customer/getByTag, /account/getByTag, /externalAccount/getByTag, and /transaction/getByTag routes
- Greatly improved performance for /customer/getByEmail route
passportNumberMaskedproperties to the customer object
accountNumberMaskedproperties to the externalAccount object
- Option now available to emit actual
accountNumberproperties on the externalAccount object
- Improved performance for settling transactions in bulk
2016-05-30 : Recon, GL Improvements
- Normalized GL account tracking / recon functionality across all programs
- Significant performance improvements to bulk transfer request file processing
- Added bank configuration option to specify the cutoff time for transactions to include in a given day's NACHA export file
- Contact Q2Labs for more information if needed